Sunday, December 28, 2008

It was funny the first 40 or 50 times

Max : "MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!"
Me : "What?"
Max: "NEVERMIND!!"

Max : "CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!!"
CJ : "What?"
Max: "NEVERMIND!!"

Max : "AARON! AARON! AARON! AARON!"
Aaron : "What?"
Max: "NEVERMIND!!"

Max : "DAD! DAD! DAD! DAD! DAD!"
Dad : "What?"
Max: "NEVERMIND!!"

Max : "BRIELLE! BRIELLE! BRIELLE!"
Brielle : "What?"
Max: "NEVERMIND!!"

Max : "MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!.............





*Bonus*
Aaron quote of the week
"Gosh Mom, I didn't know Christmas was stressful."

12 comments:

Laura said...

I was going to write a long comment...but, um, nevermind!!!!!

Kristina P. said...

I love the bonus quote! It's like Christmas all over again! More posts should have bonuses in them.

See you tomorrow!

Maraiya said...

Perhaps now would be a good time to read, "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf...."

Alison Wonderland said...

Wow, I bet that game never gets annoying.

Damama T said...

LOL!!! JILL, JILL, JILL, JILL!! Nope, I can't do it. That's be just too mean.

WV: bidsoros - The ancient beings from whom all purchasing agents evolved.

(Wv is another thing I come here to get my fix of!) xoxoxo

Jo said...

Jill, Jill, Jill!
Um....
nevermind...

SuburbanCorrespondent said...

Is he still alive?

MomItForward Jyl and Carissa said...

Jill Jill Jill JIll Jill Jill!

Hi.

Carissa

MamaHenClucks said...

Umm . . .
Nevermind!

Bonus: Your kids (and you) make me laugh!

Aunty Em said...

I love kid quotes. That's a great holiday treat, thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Seriously funny! Especially when we've all been there!
Sure was fun meeting you this morning. Breakfast was great! You're now in my reader and I'm looking forward to be entertained! : )

Threeundertwo said...

LOL! Better your house than mine! I would have gone crazy.

*bonus comment*
Happy New Year!!