Since I've always wanted to be known as a
boldfaced liar "Creative writer" I've decided to accept this award, and the way I do this is to tell six lies and one truth, then you, my friends, get to guess which one is the truth.
1. I met my husband on a blind date. Our grandmothers both got their hair done at the same salon and they got to talking and decided that we would be perfect for each other.
2. When I was younger, I was an avid skier. About every other weekend in the winter, I could be found on the slopes, I loved racing down the mountain, dodging other less experienced skiers.
3. I am allergic to avocados, one bite and my lips swell up like Angelina Jolie's.
4. Half of my children are left handed.
5. When I was a kid, we lived in the same neighborhood as Mark Eubank, the weatherman. (until he moved) This was before he donned the evil white snow coat.
6. I never, ever cut classes in school. Ever.
7. My first car was a blue Chevette. I had a stuffed Garfield sitting in the back window.
Which one is the truth? How did you come to this conclusion?
Leave your guesses in the comments, I'll reveal the one truth tomorrow..........