So apparently I kind of miss blogging.
I could go on and on with excuses of the reasons why I haven't written anything on here for such a long time, but nobody wants to read excuses.
Since it's November 1st, I decided I could try for NaBloPoMo.
Yeah, we'll just see how long this lasts. Any guesses?
To start it all off, I think I'll do a top 10 list.
Top Ten perfectly believable reasons* why I haven't written a blog post in over a year.
10. Got stuck in a check out line at Wal Mart
9. Abducted by Aliens.
8. I forgot my google password **
7. Got stuck on a level of Angry Birds.
6. Been training to be a cage fighter.
5. I can't get on the computer because the children are always using it for their homework ***
4. Spending all of my time waiting around for the UPS guy to actually deliver a package instead of a nice little note saying that he couldn't deliver the package because I wasn't home to sign for the package even though I was actually home so if he had actually rang the doorbell I might have come to the door and signed the thing so he could leave the package.
3. Obsessing over my stat counter, trying to determine how many people ended up on my blog by doing a search for a picture of a spleen****
2. I just woke up, and all of last year was a dream.
And the number one reason I haven't written a blog post in over a year.............
*Notice how I use the word "reasons" instead of excuses. Reasons are legitimate.
**I blame the aliens for this one
*** And if you replace "homework" with "YouTube videos" or "Pinterest" this one could be rather accurate.
****It's much higher than you might think.
So there you have it my first post in a long while.
I'll be back tomorrow.