OK, so I can't think of anything to write.
Sad, I know.
Aside from explaining to Max the difference between uncomfortable and comfortable,* the week has been rather uneventful.
*He had the two mixed up, when one of his siblings was sitting on him he kept yelling "Stop it! I'm comfortable! I'm comfortable!" which in itself was actually kind of funny if you were here to see it. Probably not as amusing as when I was four and got "accidentally" and "on purpose" mixed up. I remember once when I accidentally knocked over my cousin, making him cry, and then kept pleading to my mom "But I did it on purpose! Really mom, it was on purpose!"
Anyway, I just looked at my clock and realized that it's Wednesday (I also realized that it's way past my bedtime, and I probably shouldn't have had that extra diet Dr. Pepper after dinner.....)
Not that drinking caffeine in the evening causes me to have a hard time focusing, and makes me unable to finish a complete thought before moving onto another subject, because it totally
So, again, it's Wednesday, and combined with the fact that I can't think of anything worth writing about, and that I might be trying to avoid doing that load of dishes in the sink, I have decided to bring back everyone's favorite game......
WORD VERIFICATION WEDNESDAY!!
Now, if you're new around here, this is how it works.
1. go to the comment box.
2. look at the stupid word verification code.
3. come up with a (hopefully funny) definition and leave it as a comment.
4. refresh the page and play as often as you wish.
Now with every good game must come some rules.
1. please remember that my kids read my blog. Nothing rude, crude or unrefined.
2. originally, I did not allow commenters to mock the other commenters, however, people whined and so I lifted that rule and then nobody mocked anyone anyway. I'm not sure why I even brought this up. If you feel the need to mock anyone, go ahead and mock the celebrity of your choice. If you manage to use the word verification code in the celebrity mocking, extra points will be awarded.
3. remember, this is not a competition, but an exhibition. Please no wagering.
Ready, set, GO!