Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's like all they ever do at school is sit around watching videos on YouTube.....

One of my kids brought this gem home today. Apparently, their teacher showed it to them in class.
I know there was some educational subject she was trying to teach, however, I can't figure out what.
It is really funny, it made me laugh, and I was in a grumpy mood.



The next thing I'm going to do is get Max to tell a story and we can make a video out of it.
Now all I need to do is figure out a way to make a really authentic looking "Naughty Bird" costume.......

6 comments:

just call me jo said...

Well...as a former teacher, I am at a loss for words. You're right. Obviously, plot development and sequence wasn't the aim. It's not realistic dialogue or climactic action...I don't even think you need a costume for Naughty Bird. Just let him be invisible as he is. It'll fit right in with the teaching objective.

M said...

I'm still waiting for the video promised here. Did I somehow miss it?

I love that Randy was sad because he didn't have any Barbie toys and that the license plate was glittery. I also loved the butt dance at 3:08. This video was brilliant; I wish I had such mad skillz.

Annette Lyon said...

Very telling on a male/female end. The boy is all about punching people in the face. The girl is all about Barbies and sparkles.

Maybe that was the educational point? Grasping at straws here. That was hysterical.

Melinda said...

I laughed so flipping hard seriously! That was hysterical!! But yeah, can't see what the teacher was aiming for...

Karen said...

What age group was supposed to be watching this at school? It's a cute video but not very educational.

mCat said...

I loved it!

And I REALLY want a video of Max