Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Word Verification Wednesday! It's back!

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means!

It's time for everyone's favorite game.................

Define that word verification word!!!!

If you're new here, this is how to play.

1. Go to the comment form.
2. Look at the jumbled letters and try to read them.
3. If they resemble any sort of word whatsoever, leave the word with your idea of it's definition in the comments!

It's just that easy!!!!

Now with any game, there must be rules.

1. Nothing rude, crude or unrefined. Please remember that my kids read my blog.
2. You must use the ACTUAL word, no altering the word (unless it makes it funnier, then it's OK)
3. It's OK to use a word that you got while leaving a comment on someone else's blog.

I used to have the rule about not mocking the other contestants, but people whined, so I lifted that rule, and then nobody did any mocking anyway. I will let you use your own best judgement on the whole mocking thing.
(But be forewarned, if anyone mocks me, I will make you be the car in Max's new "car wash" game. I hope you like kid spit.)

Here are some examples from last weeks game.

Ratophy: When a Rat loses its muscle tone.
pariti, the italian accent word for party in english.
Tulingal: someone who talks excessively!
cramiler: a person who squishes lots of things into her closet and also runs a mile every day
Inessess - Max speak for business as in "It is also none of your inessess."


If you get a word that doesn't inspire you, refresh the page until you get one that you like.

Come back often to see what the other contestants have come up with. You guys are funny!

Bonus points if you are able to use the word "also" in your definition.

Ready! ................Set! ....................GO!!!

33 comments:

Randi said...

wiseneds: the collective name for a group of men who wear pocket protectors.
as in: "My computer's not working. Better call the wiseneds."

Jessica G. said...

glark: the sound you make when you realize the person you were just...ummm...discussing with compassion is standing behind you.

Elizabeth said...

Perfect!
"Heamen"...Also, it is Max speak for God's home!
God lives in Heamen!

I just remembered that it was Wednesday and had to stop in!

Elizabeth said...

"Poodzo"...a condition aflicting mothers during unsuccessful potty training episodes.

Staci K. said...

whosoma: a word used to inquire as to the identity of one's mother "Whosoma?"

mCat said...

worart

That ugly thing that has sprouted on my forehead. Only red, angry an about to get a whitehead.

ewwwwwwwwww

Debbi said...

first try: gated. Lame. let's go try again.

Tornific: (Adj) Exclamation said after ripping a new article of clothing See Also: Pissdoff, Badluk, The Law of Murphy

Kristina P. said...

Yeah, I don't play, but I am disappointed that Jo hasn't commented yet so I can't mock her. Boo.

Valerie said...

"liscul" - Max speak for liking schoo. "I also liscul"

Valerie said...

Put an L on the end of 'school'. Jeez. I hate my computer.

Unknown said...

Seriously I suck at this game. I will just get a good laugh at others talents.

Jo said...

What Ricky says to Lucy.

expli: Lucy, you have some expli to do!!!

Jo said...

Fibbindo: A little teeny tiny Italian lie.

Dianne said...

BRIAT--should be hyphenated, an exceptional spoiled child as in: "You are such a BRI-AT!

Dianne said...

OH, this came up after I left my comment and I had to do it! EADIS-what you say to your kids when your nose is stuffy, you can't smell, in relation to good or bad food: "Would you eadis?"

Karen said...

decaters: The people who are making and serving the food at your Southern party.
ex: Decaters are hea! Time to chow down!

Brittany Marie said...

Gessnes: How I would type the word Genesis while under the influence of Nyquil.

Jen said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay! My favorite!

nimpt: What the Knights who say Ni say right before trying not to toss their cookies. Also, they are allergic to jalapenos.

This game reminds me of spelling bees, because you type the word, define it, then type it again. It gives me a strange sense of satisfaction. My inner child is very, very odd.

My Diary said...

I cant do it, it is just to hard, the pressure is overwhelming to be funny and it is too much. I will have to pass this week, as the anxiety is to much for me.

Shelley said...

repod - When your iPod crashes and you have to reload all your songs.

in time out said...

i love this game...thanks

snatic: the static in your nose when the snot makes it stick.

okay, that was kind of gross. sorry.

in time out said...

btw...come get some awards, thanks for the bloggie fun.


soribiga: i think i will leave this one alone after my last one went so badly.

rychelle said...

oreos

i kid you not! this blog totally knows i'm trying to loose weight, and it's mocking me.

b. said...

affeen:

the important part of two words:

(L)affeen: I've been laffeen and laffeen my head off!

(C)affeen: Do you think I could have overdosed on pink bev?

b. said...

oring

I think that's an important part of an engine....but put my name in front of it and you get a word that does NOT describe you or me!!
(b)oring

b. said...

derle

This is my brother darrel, my other brother darrel, and my sister derle.

b. said...

grate:

"Oh, grate....here come the j-dubs, knocking at my door."

b. said...

It's grate to be ate.

mommeeof10 said...

latibo. The slurred saying of it's late I better go.

Judi said...

dindid: when your kids complain about what you fix for dinner...

Anonymous said...

wiseneds: the collective name for a group of men who wear pocket protectors.

Anonymous said...

cant get to work it anymore.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.