It's Wednesday, and you know what that means!
It's time for everyone's favorite game.................
Define that word verification word!!!!
If you're new here, this is how to play.
1. Go to the comment form.
2. Look at the jumbled letters and try to read them.
3. If they resemble any sort of word whatsoever, leave the word with your idea of it's definition in the comments!
It's just that easy!!!!
Now with any game, there must be rules.
1. Nothing rude, crude or unrefined. Please remember that my kids read my blog.
2. You must use the ACTUAL word, no altering the word (unless it makes it funnier, then it's OK)
3. It's OK to use a word that you got while leaving a comment on someone else's blog.
I used to have the rule about not mocking the other contestants, but people whined, so I lifted that rule, and then nobody did any mocking anyway. I will let you use your own best judgement on the whole mocking thing.
(But be forewarned, if anyone mocks me, I will make you be the car in Max's new "car wash" game. I hope you like kid spit.)
Here are some examples from last weeks game.
Ratophy: When a Rat loses its muscle tone.
pariti, the italian accent word for party in english.
Tulingal: someone who talks excessively!
cramiler: a person who squishes lots of things into her closet and also runs a mile every day
Inessess - Max speak for business as in "It is also none of your inessess."
If you get a word that doesn't inspire you, refresh the page until you get one that you like.
Come back often to see what the other contestants have come up with. You guys are funny!
Bonus points if you are able to use the word "also" in your definition.
Ready! ................Set! ....................GO!!!