1. Noticing that your dishwasher didn't get the dishes clean so you run it through another cycle.
2. Turning on the light on your stove, hearing a pop then discovering that the oven won't turn on.
3. Realizing that since the oven won't turn on, you won't be able to make the cookies that you bought the chocolate chips for.
4. Discovering that your dishes still aren't clean after the second run through the dishwasher.
5. Having the appliance repair man say that the circuit board of your oven has gone out, and upon further investigation, discovering that they don't actually make that particular part any more.
6. Having the appliance repair man take a quick look at the dishwasher only to tell you that it appears that the motor has gone out.
7. Paying the appliance repair man to tell you that your stuff is broken and he can't fix it.
8. Having your kids complain because now the dishes need to be washed by hand.
9. Having a child put too much dish soap in the sink, causing the suds to overflow.
10. Catching that same child trying to get rid of the suds by throwing them in the garbage.
11. Spending the day wondering which appliance will die next.