It's Wednesday again, and you know what that means!
It means that my SIL just called me and reminded me that today is Wednesday and to please remember to post the Word Verification game.
Not that I forgot it was Wednesday or anything, I'm pretty sure that I remembered that it's Wednesday, or maybe I didn't. I don't know.
I've had a bunch of work to do so I'm somewhat of sleep deprived and the days are kind of blending together. And Max has been sick and all he wants to do is sleep on my lap.
If you're new to WVW here's how to play.
1. Go to the comment box.
2. Look at the word verification code.
3. Come up with a definition for the word and type it in the comment box.
4. If the word there doesn't inspire you, refresh the page until you get one you like.
5. Play as many times as you want!
6. Come back often to read the comments. You guys are seriously funny.
7. Please, nothing rude, crude or unrefined. Please keep in mind that my kids read my blog.
8. Remember, this is not a competition, it is an exhibition. Please, no wagering.
9. Tell your friends! The more the merrier!
10. Extra points for using exclamation points!!!
11. If you don't want to define a word, feel free to use the comment box to write an essay comparing the air speed velocity of an African Swallow to that of a European Swallow. Be sure to include the number of times that the Swallow will need to beat it's wings per second to be able to maintain the air speed velocity. Extra credit if you explain the weight ratio of each Swallow to a coconut.
Here are a few of my faves from last week.
Regulsat: Describes the people who ALWAYS have to sit it the same regular spot at church.
hadsamb: A dyslexic, depressed baby sheep.
carcuse: It's a phrase that means...you are blaming your car for it.
Have fun guys!!
Remember, the more we can run up my comment count, the better;0)