Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Fifteen years ago today I married my sweetheart! It was the best thing I ever did. He is such a great guy, I'm so lucky to have him as my husband!
I just dropped the kids off at my mom's house for their annual New Years Eve sleepover. Grandma likes to spoil them. They gorge themselves on pizza, soda pop and other treats all night until midnight when they go outside to make as much noise as possible.
Noise is their specialty.
DH is taking me to a nice steak place for dinner. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to wear. It's a toss up between fashionable, or comfortable. I'm trying to come up with a compromise. This would be SO much easier if I hadn't gained those 7 pounds last week. Right now I kind of regret stealing the chocolate out of the kids stockings. Next year, Santa needs to leave me my own chocolate.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Jill

7 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year! Have fun tonight.

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!! Have a fun night out without the kiddos!! What a fun day to get married on! It's always a party for your anniversary. Grandmas are the best at spoiling arn't they!

Christina

Heidi said...

I always give my kids twice as much chocolate as they can eat (and stuff they don't really like) so that I can eat it.

I'm a really good mom that way.

Suburban Correspondent said...

Yes - I have one nice outfit that fits right now...barely...

TheOneTrueSue said...

Happy Anniversary Jill!

Cari said...

Happy Anniversary!

I have a confession. I bought my own stash of Candy Cane Hershey Kisses and kept them in the glove compartment of my van. Only I knew about them! Sad reality though. Only I ate them and now I'm seriously regretting it. I hear ya!

Damama T said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Isn't it great to be married to some you actually LIKE, too??!!