Have you ever had so many things to do that you decide to make a list of everything, just so you can organize your thoughts and make it easier to accomplish all that you need to do?
Do you then get so overwhelmed by this huge list that you just sit and stare at it, not knowing what to do first?
Do you start adding things to the list like................
Just so you'll be able to cross something off of the list.
Have you ever turned on a movie for your young child so you can get at least a little bit of work finished? (This is the first time I've ever done this. Really, it is............)
Did your young child learn how to push play on the DVD player so he can watch the same movie over,
Does your young child memorize this movie, and start speaking only in quotes from the movie?
Here are some not so well known quotes from this movie. Can you guess what movie Max has memorized?
1. Everybody's got a bit butt."
2. "Follow that Nun."
3. "I just wanted to get a look at that cute little outfit you're wearing"
4. "Buenos Dias."
5. "What does it mean? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?"
6. "Could you wire me a bus ticket? I'll pay you back. Honest."
7. "It was the worst wreck I ever seen."
8. "I say we hang him, and then we kill him!"
9. "I'm sorry. Would you care for some gum?"
10. "I don't have to see it, I lived it."
Leave your guesses in the comments.