10. Make balloons out of the latex gloves and see how long we can keep them from landing on the ground by hitting them in the air.
9. Turn off the lights and make shadow puppets in front of the x-ray light box.
8. Put a big sign in the window that says "HELP ME PLEASE! I'M BEING HELD CAPTIVE IN THE ORAL SURGEON'S OFFICE!"
7. Use the phone to make prank phone calls. Be sure to use the name of the receptionist in case anyone has caller ID and calls back to complain.
6. Use the phone to order 127 pizzas from several different pizza places and have them all delivered at the same time.
5. Take turns riding up and down in the exam chair.
4. See how many loud crashing noises it would take before someone from the office staff comes in to investigate.
3. Make some crafts using tongue depressors and dental cement.
2. Write "secret admirer" type love notes from the office staff to the doctor on gauze, then hide them in various parts of the room where the doctor will be sure to find them.
And the number one thing we thought of doing while waiting for a really long time in the exam room at the oral surgeons office.................
KARAOKE TO THE MUZAK!!!!