On the couch.
(I just have to say that when choosing a couch, leather is the way to go. The clean up is so much easier than on fabric upholstery)
I gave Max a bath and put his pajamas on him. I asked him how he was feeling and he said "I think I eated too much and it gave me a tummy egg."
"It gave you a tummy ache," I told him "the word is ache"
"NO! It's EGG! It has an "E" in it! It's a tummy EGG!"
Meanwhile, CJ was making some no bake cookies. These are a favorite of ours, and one of the few foods that Max will eat.
Naturally, Max wanted some cookies, but me, being the mean mom that I am, wouldn't let him have any cookies because he just threw up, and I thought the cookie wouldn't sit well in his stomach.
Instead of a cookie, I fed him some crackers then put him to bed.
This morning, my husband took the older boys with him to get run some errands. I slept in a while and when I got up and went into the kitchen, there were only 6 cookies left. I ate three cookies and Brielle ate three.
A while later, Max came walking out into the kitchen. I asked him how he was feeling and he said that he was feeling better and that he was really hungry.
Then he looked on top of the counter and said,
"Hey, where are the cookies? I wanted to eat some cookies!"
What do you think I did?
1) I apologized to him and told him that we had just eaten the last of the cookies.
2) I told him that cookies were bad for him and that he shouldn't be eating them anyway, then fed him a healthy breakfast.
3) I told him that there were never any cookies, he must have dreamed that we made cookies.
4) I told him that CJ ate them all.
5) I told him that flying monkeys came in through our chimney in the middle of the night and took the cookies to throw at people (or other monkeys) that they didn't like.
6) I said that Naughty Bird, Naughty Frog and Naughty Rabbit took them.
Leave your guess in the comments.
Or you can tell me what you would have done.