Monday, November 24, 2008

A few days ago, I asked everyone to ask me a question. Here are my answers to those questions.

Julie AKA the Boob Nazi asked me to give my life story, Where I'm from, where I grew up and what I was like as a child.
I'm from around here, grew up in the same place and I was a perfect child.
Just ask my mom.
(For the last 20 years I've been telling my mom that I was a perfect child, and I think that she is finally starting to remember it that way)

Busty Larue asked - If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be and why?
I would love to be more organized. Why do I want to be more organized, you ask?
One would only need to look around at the mess in my office to understand the why.
I would also like to be thinner. With good hair.

Now I have a question for Busty Larue. Are you related to this lady?

Suburban correspondent asked - What's a meet-and-greet?
Jo did a fine job of answering this question in her comment, so I will just copy it here.

"We all get together at a restaurant, laugh, giggle like crazy people, make the people in the next booth angry with our merriment, delight the other people in the booth behind us with our hijinks, eat chacon and in general have a good time."

Yes, that pretty much sums it up. If we can cause the annoyed people at the next booth to ask to be moved to a different table, it's even better.

Jillene asked - If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go someplace warm.
With internet access.
And chocolate covered macadamia nuts.
Seriously, it's getting cold here, and I just can't seem to get my feet warm!

Jessica G. asked - So I want to know is do you think God was joking when he first introduced the concept of natural childbirth?
Yes. But then he created the epidural, and we saw that it was good.

Those were all of the questions that were in the comments, however, when I checked my stat counter, I found several other questions waiting for me.
These were actual keywords used in Google search which led people to my blog.

#1. When potty training, should you wash the wet underwear and clothes in washer?

The answer is yes. Seriously, where else would you wash them? The dishwasher?



#2. How do you un potty train a teenager?

My answer, WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO?
I've spent years of my life potty training my kids. We finally have everyone out of diapers, why, Why, WHY would I want to undo that????


#3. Can dirty dishes left on the kitchen sink make you sick?

Yes. They make me sick every day, along with the dirty dishes left on the kitchen table and the dirty dishes left in the kitchen sink and the dirty dishes that I sometimes find under the couch..................
Dirty dishes left all over the house can sometimes get you grounded or cause your video game privileges to be taken away too.


There you have it, the answers to all of your questions. (or at least 8 of them)

Be sure to come back tomorrow for WORD VERIFICATION WEDNESDAY!

11 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

So...a meet-and-greet is a mother's night out?

I'm slow here.

And I can't even talk about some of the questions Google sends me.

Jo said...

My curiousity is now fulfilled, I feel so mch better.

Jules AF said...

Ummm I need a longer life story than that.

Kristina P. said...

I really wish I got crazier Google searches. Someday.

And I hear you about the warm weather, Internet, and chocolate macadamia nuts. PLus Chacon, of course.

Jillene said...

Can I come with you?

Unknown said...

We have so much in common. I too want to go somewhere warm with internet access andn chocolate covered macadamia nuts (well chocolate covered anything will do) and I also was a perfect child! Just ask my parents :)

MamaHen Em said...

I feel like I really, really know you now. :)

Jessica G. said...

Your Google searches are awesome! I get some about torture chambers but that's because I visited an actual torture chamber while in London. But hey, my picture is the #1 Google image!

Joanna said...

No, I'm not related to her, as far as I know.

Damama T said...

I want a meet-and-greet. I gotta try to find some Houston bloggers to get together with!

Thanks for the answers to all those burning questions. LOL!

Alison Wonderland said...

I'm totally trying the perfect child thing on my mother.