Unfortunately, he fell asleep at the dinner table and was unavailable for us to bribe him with chocolate to make him sing.
So, instead of hearing that angelic little voice again, I'm going to do a tag!
Here it is, seven of my quirks. (and believe me, I had to think for hours to come up with these)
1. I put sugar on tomatoes. I didn't realize that this was strange until I got married and my husband told me it was strange. My entire family eats sliced tomatoes sprinkled with sugar. (now if you haven't tried it you should. Totally delicious!) I also put salt on apples and cantaloupe.
2. If I put something somewhere, it drives me absolutely CRAZY if someone comes along and moves it. Seriously people! Don't be moving my things around! (Now that I think about it, that might explain some of Max's OCD like behavior.)
3. I love the smell of a diesel truck. My dad was a truck driver, and this reminds me of him.
4. I talk to myself in the car. I wasn't aware that I did this until Brielle pointed it out to me a few weeks ago. I've recently noticed Max doing this too.
I have an uncle who talks to himself all the time. He said it was because he was the only intelligent conversation he could find.
5. I can never remember if I've closed the garage door, so I either drive around the block to make sure it's closed (it always is) or I keep asking the kids "Did I close it? Are you sure you closed it? Are you really sure? Did you actually see it go down, or are you just telling me that so I'll stop asking?"
6. I like liver.
7. I don't like to have any of my food touch on my plate. There are certain food categories that just shouldn't mix. I was fed from a divided plate as a child, and apparently I never got over it.
And there you have it, my very first tag!
I don't tag anyone, because really, I don't think people will actually do this unless they are seriously desperate for ideas to write about because for some reason they had this hair brained idea that they could do NaBloPoMo and actually post every day for an entire month and come up with something interesting to write about during that time.................
Or was that just me?