Hey kids! What time is it?
It's time to play EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE GAME!!
DEFINE THAT WORD VERIFICATION WORD!!!!
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's how to play.
1. Go to the comment form.
2. Look at the jumbled letters and try to read them.
3. If they resemble any sort of word whatsoever, leave the word with your idea of it's definition in the comments!
It's just that easy!!!!
If you want to see examples, please go here. (Especially the comments. Really, READ THE COMMENTS! You won't be sorry!)
As always, please remember to follow the rules, which are;
1. Nothing rude, crude or unrefined. Please keep in mind that my kids read my blog.
2. You must use the ACTUAL word, no altering the word (unless it makes it funnier, then it's OK)
3. No mocking of the other contestants. (or me)
I've also decided that you may use words that you have seen while leaving comments on other blogs.
When you see a good WV word, write it down and save it, I plan on doing this every Wednesday!
You are not required to use the first word you get. Refresh as many times as you want!
You may play as many times as you wish. The more times the better!
(seriously, I got 56 comments last week. My self esteem was at an all time high)
I will run the game until Wednesday night.
Check back often to read all the comments. If it's anything like last week, it will be great!
You can tell how excited I am for this by the number of exclamation points I have just used!!