It's Wednesday, and combined with the fact that I can't think of anything worth writing about, and that I might be trying to avoid doing that load of dishes in the sink, I have decided to bring back everyone's favorite game......
WORD VERIFICATION WEDNESDAY!!
Now, if you're new around here, this is how it works.
1. go to the comment box.
2. look at the stupid word verification code.
3. come up with a (hopefully funny) definition and leave it as a comment.
4. refresh the page and play as often as you wish.
Now with every good game must come some rules.
1. Please remember that my kids read my blog. Nothing rude, crude or unrefined.
2. Originally, I did not allow commenters to mock the other commenters, however, people whined and so I lifted that rule and then nobody mocked anyone anyway. I'm not sure why I even brought this up. If you feel the need to mock anyone, go ahead and mock the celebrity of your choice. If you manage to use the word verification code in the celebrity mocking, extra points will be awarded.
3. Remember, this is not a competition, but an exhibition. Please no wagering.
Here are some examples from previous Word Verification Wednesdays, submitted by my very clever readers.............
Regulsat: Describes the people who ALWAYS have to sit it the same regular spot at church.
hadsamb: A dyslexic, depressed baby sheep.
carcuse: It's a phrase that means...you are blaming your car for it.
cheds: "What's the matter with dis chihuahua? It CHEDS!! Chihuahuas aren't supposed to CHED!!"
Gasce - a fancy way to say you just farted.
dionsubi - if Brad Pitt and Madonna ever adopt a child together, I bet that would be his name.
Ratophy: When a Rat loses its muscle tone.
Pariti, the italian accent word for party in english.
Tulingal: someone who talks excessively!
cramiler: a person who squishes lots of things into her closet and also runs a mile every day
Inessess - Max speak for business as in "It is also none of your inessess."
Copap--when you and a girl friend have your GYN appointments together!
Now it's your turn, play as often as you wish!