Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cloudy with a chance of tantrums

OK, it's official, I'm sick.

Earlier today I wrote on facebook that I would like to find the person who gave me this virus and poke them in the eye with a sharp stick.
As my head becomes increasingly congested, that stick is getting sharper and sharper.

In other news, apparently, I underestimated just how serious Max is about disliking the snow. Remember the other day when he heard the "Let it snow" song on the radio and yelled "I DON'T WANT IT TO LET IT SNOW!!""
That was nothing compared to the rant he went on earlier tonight when he saw the snow falling.

He stood in front of the window and yelled and yelled at the snow to stop falling, (because apparently he has that type of power) then he started crying, threw his arms in the air and yelled "THIS IS DEFINITELY WRONG AND IT NEEDS TO STOP NOW!!"

It's going to be a long winter.

5 comments:

just call me jo said...

What's left to say about Max? He's truly exceptional and unique. Gotta love him.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should trade sons. My five year old wants it to snow so bad he can hardly stand it. I keep telling him it doesn't snow here (at least not so that it stuck since 1977).

Cynedra

Teachinfourth said...

I feel the same way sometimes…but last night I was good with it.

Jessica G. said...

I swear it wasn't my germs! You wouldn't even sit next to me at lunch!

CountessLaurie said...

Max, I completely agree!!