Monday, November 29, 2010

You probably shouldn't read this post if you have a sensitive gag reflex.

Last night our three oldest kids were sick. They pretty much took turns running to the bathroom to throw up. At some point during the night, they started keeping score.
Brielle was the winner for frequency, and CJ felt that he should be the winner for volume.

Aren't they just so cute?

This morning I didn't make any of them go to school (wasn't that nice of me?) I think Max might have been feeling well enough to go to school, but after his weekend of sickness, I didn't want to take any chances and let him stay home too.
They all spent the entire day sleeping, so it was like they weren't even home.

Finally, tonight, they seem to be feeling better. It looks like whatever this sickness is, it will be short lived.
Unfortunately, some of the kids "didn't have time" this weekend to do homework that was actually due today, and they want to stay home tomorrow too.

Nice try kids, because during the FOUR DAY WEEKEND you certainly didn't have any time at all to do homework, especially with all of that movie watching that you did.

So now, as I type this, there is some serious homework doing going on.

Wish them luck, I'm going to bed.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well, considering this just posted, I hope you had a restful night!

mCat said...

I saw the sensitive gag reflex and thought I would move along, but then curiosity got the better of me. At least you didn't take pictures to prove their winnings!

Rachel Sue said...

Just be grateful that they have the presence of mind to make it to the toilet!

Bonnie the Boss said...

I am mean like that too, and I don't let them stay home either. In fact my son wanted to get out of dancing tonight for YM, but I made him go, even though he said he had homework. He could have done his homework last night and just wanted to get out of dancing.

Life As I Know It said...

There is not much worse than the dreaded stomach bug. Yuck!
Glad they are feeling better!